pdf expert 2.4.23 crack free microsoft office visio professional 2013 free driver ati radeon hd 4250 windows 10 windows server 2012 r2 datacenter gui free free pdf printer for windows 10 c language for windows 10 64 bit autodesk maya 2015 with crack for windows 7 free microsoft office 2016 product key mac free

GED/ HiSET Test Site and Preparation

Bah Career Training Center is an approved GED/ Hiset Test Site.

We offer local private classes to prepare individual for these exams.

Who Can Take a High School Equivalency Exam?

High school equivalency (HSE/GED) exams are designed for out-of-school youth and adults without a high school diploma.

HSE/ GED exams have eligibility requirements. Like taking a driving test, you must meet these eligibility requirements before you can test. Requirements are determined by each state and usually involve:

Age: Most states have a minimum age for the test, but many also have exceptions.
School Enrollment Status: Most states require that you be officially withdrawn from school or involved in an Option, Youth Challenge, Job Corps® or other similar program to take a high school equivalency exam.

Residency: Some states require that you live in the state to take the exam there.
Practice Test or Instruction: Many states require adult education instruction before you take the exam.

Identification: A photo ID is needed to verify your identity and age on test day before testing can begin.

Where is a High School Equivalency Credential Accepted?

A portable credential
Everywhere! A high school equivalency (HSE/GED) credential is issued by the state, not by the test provider. Just as one state will honor another state’s high school diploma, they will also honor another state’s HSE/GED credential. No matter where you take it or which test you take, your HSE/GED credential will be accepted. This is what “portable” means.

Is the HiSET/GED exam recognized by federal programs?

Yes. The HiSET /GED program has worked with government agencies to make sure HiSET/GED test takers can use the credentials they earn to meet federal education requirements, such as qualifying for federal student aid in the form of grants, loans and work-study funds or demonstrating HSE/GED for government programs or groups.

This includes:

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®)
U.S. Military
U.S. Department of Labor Job Corps Program